Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hang in there...

Hello!

I know it's been over and week and it really shouldn't take that long for me to get something out of the oven. I promise, something will be up by tomorrow. Just you wait!

On a lighter note, I'm planning Christmas already. Last year I baked boxes of Christmas goodies as presents for families. They contained at least 5 different sweeties all boasting chocolate. (: Stupidly enough I didn't take any photos and I regret that silly mistake. This year however, I decided to start early and bake less variety. Doesn't mean it will be less time consuming or taste any less good (I think the word is worse), but that it'll be easier to juggle with work and other Christmas plans. Here are some ideas:
  1. Linzer Sandwiches/Pies
  2. Chewy Molassess-Spice Cookies
  3. Cornmeal Cherry Squares
  4. Orange Spice cake with White Chocolate Poinsettia topper
  5. Mini Panetonnes
I also decided to do handmade gifts this year. Martha Stewart's website is great for these ideas and I'll be using some.

So keep a look out for the posts to come and holler if there's something you'd like for Christmas that I could make. (:

Cheers,
Amy.

No comments: